Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hunting the wayward warriors.

I'm all geared up and ready to set off on my hunting trip once again. Clad from head to toe in camouflage, with my survival belt around my waist and my trusty fifty caliber rifle slung across my back. The trip is long and the conditions are less the favorable, but I continue none the less. My mission is to attempt to track down whatever may be left of the Alliance Loyalists that made the desert their home some time back.

No one really know what happened to them, or why they are still out there. Seana offered all of them amnesty months ago but they still are staying out in there. Best guess is that if any of them are left they number about fifteen and are split up into three groups. Its believed that they don't stay in one place for more then a couple of days before they break camp and move to a new site. Their objectives, if any, are currently unknown and it would seem that they have a few intelligent leaders left to keep them so organized for this long.

What ever the reasons they are still out there, dead or alive, and I'm going to find them. This will be my third trip out there looking for them and I don't intend to come back until I know what fate the unforgiving desert has cast upon them. If any of them are left they hopefully will never know I'm there. If I do find them in an active camp I plan to find a good place to dig in and observe them. I might infiltrate the camp if I think its relatively safe enough to do so.

Ultimately I would like them to never know I was there and if contact is made I would like it end with out a shot ever being fired. No matter what the outcome is I will have a better idea of what happened to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment